We are really excited to be working alongside KMC Legal, who has over 50 years of history in the legal industry and a track record of dealing with all manner of property transactions. KMC Legal are looking to hire one successful candidate who have an interest in law with progression routes available to develop into a conveyancing assistant & potentially a fee earner eventually.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inputting data and setting new cases upon the system.
- Managing email mailboxes.
- Liaising with associates by telephone and by email.
- Keeping databases and spreadsheets up to date with accurate information.
- Answering telephone queries.
- Supporting will writers and other members of the legal team.
- Electronic filing.
- General administrative duties.
What you need to succeed
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate professionally verbally and in writing.
- Collaborative with the ability to take initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Sense of urgency – to be able to meet deadlines and focus your energy on
On completion of the Apprenticeship learners will achieve level 3 in Business Administration.
37.5 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £4.81 per hour